HUGE FAMILY HOME WITH PRIVACY ***APPLICATION PENDING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- With some refurbishment done it now has new light fitting throughout, new carpet, paintwork, wardrobe doors and window dressings in 3 bedrooms. Freshly painted wall tiles and new blinds in the kitchen which offers a built-in-pantry and expansive bench space over ample cupboards.
- Adjoining the kitchen is a huge dining area which would easily accommodate the largest of tables ensuring relaxed and comfortable family meals with plenty of room for the whole family. This is adjacent to a very large lounge with an open fireplace and a built-in-bar.
- Through bi-fold doors from the lounge is another large living room with sliding doors to an undercover alfresco area, such a versatile space it has even been used as a fifth bedroom, but could just as easily be a rumpus room, formal dining, separate lounge to service those in the bedrooms at the rear of the home, or open it up to the lounge to create a huge party space when needed.
- The master bedroom which, in keeping with the rest of the home, is spacious, features a walk-in-robe plus a three piece ensuite. There is a tiled entry foyer partitioned off from the lounge, and a new security door at the front.
- The tandem double lock up garage with power, lights and a concrete floor, plus it adjoins the alfresco area allowing completely undercover access to the home. A paved driveway and area at the front of the home provides plenty of room for further off street parking.
- For year round comfort multiple heating and cooling options are available, such as box wall air conditioners, ducted heated and under floor heating. Solar hot water is in place too.
250m walk to the Harley Street shops, even closer to a bus stop, and very convenient to the Strath Village Shopping Centre and the university, with the added bonus of being under 10 minutes to Bendigo's CBD.
Call for an inspection today
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.