Auction location: The Bendigo Club
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Look no further, this one has it all!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Features three good-sized bedrooms all with BIR's, plus study/nursery/playroom, spacious separate lounge and dining rooms, functional kitchen with island breakfast bar, sparkling new bathroom, ensuite to main bedroom and exceptional outdoor living spaces
- Situated close to Lake Weeroona, the new hospital precinct and not too far from the city centre
- Large outdoor entertaining area has a new freestanding roof with exposed aggregate concrete underfoot
- Shed includes power and concrete floor, the extensive concrete paved driveway has an electric gate while gabion fencing adds privacy to the fenced circular plunge pool
- Internal features include ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, polished pine floors throughout, stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, pantry and great laundry storage
758m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.