Here at Ray White, we manage several self-storage facilities within our region.
If you have any questions about self-storage please feel free to give our friendly team a call on (03) 5443 8500.
Reservations and Move-In
- Storage units are subject to availability and are on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- Reservations are valid for 24 hours only.
- Tenants who can move in at the EARLIEST are given priority.
- Move in date should be at least 1 week from enquiry date.
- Each facility access has an individual pin code / swipe tag (fob).
- Tenant to provide a 25mm padlock (except for Triple Lock Storage Facility). For security purposes, we undertake regular random pin changes. You will be notified if your pin is changed.
- Access to the sites is 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
- Some facilities do not have lighting on the storage sheds but have lighting on the facility grounds with the exemption of Rock Solid Facility which does not have lighting throughout the night.
- Copy of driver’s license / passport is required for documentation purposes.
- Photos of the vehicle / trailer must be submitted if renting an open space parking.
- Upfront payment to be paid 2 business days in advance prior to access of the storage unit. This includes the first month payment, bond and a once off administration fee.
- Monthly rental payments MUST be done via Direct Debit on a bank account and processed two (2) days in advance.
- Payment does not include insurance.
Vacating and Termination of Agreement
- A 14-day notice must be given for termination of the agreement, unused days are non-refundable.
- Tenants must send a photo of the unit as empty and clean with the unit number showing
- Fob / key must be returned to our office (if applicable).
- Bond to be refunded after vacate photos and fob / key has been returned (if applicable).